As members of the National Association of REALTORS® we have access to number of benefits, business tools, real estate market data, educational opportunities, and discount programs. These tools are designed to help us succeed in today’s ever changing real estate market. I was taught long ago from my real estate mentor: My Success is Your Success. Rings true, doesn’t it? I am sharing with my colleagues of Boise Regional Realtors® what NAR gives us, a valuable benefit on a national level. The reason I am campaigning for NAR Director is to share this information so that my Realtor friends and associates will have the tools to remain successful!
- REALTOR Benefits® Program I highly recommend clicking on this link to get the details, but highlights include mobile apps to keep your real estate news current as well as critical issues in Washington DC. We also have special offers, discounts and business tool offers available to Realtors®.
- Advocacy This is my passion, as many of you may already know. After my breast cancer diagnosis in 1995, I lobbied on Capitol Hill with the National Breast Cancer Coalition for breast cancer research funding. As my real estate career grew, I became involved in my local association leadership. I was fortunate to visit Washington DC again to meet with elected officials on behalf of the National Association of Realtors. NAR’s Government Affairs division works to develop, advance and implement the federal legislative objectives of the REALTOR® Association. We do the same at a local level and throughout Idaho with the cooperation of the Idaho Realtors, our statewide association.
- Library NAR is home to the world’s largest real estate library that covers a myriad of topics related to commercial and residential real estate. The collections include:
- 4,500+ digital books, audiobooks, and videos
- 6,000+ journals in digital format through EBSCO (link is external)
- 12,000+ printed books, reports, and guides
- 150+ journals in print format
- 500,000+ historical documents and images from the National Association of REALTORS® historical archives
- Research & Statistics I am a geek, so this is a particularly helpful link for me. NAR’s Research division collects and disseminates comprehensive real estate data. They conduct economic analysis to inform and engage members, consumers, policymakers and the media with key information about the housing market. If you ever want to know about a real estate trend, bookmark this for your go to source!Just so you know, you will need your NRDS number to access your benefits. Please ask your real estate office, look on your mail label of your latest issue of Realtor Magazine or call Boise Regional Realtors to get your number. Write it down and save it!
#REALTOR® #Membership #RealEstateTrends #MemberValue #BusinessTools